domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

Restaurant

In this unit I learned how to write reviews about restaurants. I present to you my review:


Wawas Súper Pollo

The chicken from Wawas Súper Pollo is excellent. It's really delicious
and at a great price. It comes with cheese, cream and spice. You can
order any of its three sizes: large, medium and small. You can also
have the chicken with small arepas, chicken salad, lettuce or
plantain. Light combos are also a good option. The menu is not very
big, but the chicken is wonderful.

Marhaba
I just love this restaurant. I eat there all the time with my family
and I don't get sick of it. It specializes on Arabic food. My
favorite dish is shawarma, with mashed potatoes or tabbule, and the
tea is wonderful. It has a very large menu and a nice atmosphere. The
prices are also very reasonable.

No hay comentarios.: