sábado, 14 de abril de 2007

Me


Hello my name's Patricia, but everybody calls me Patty. I'm 19 years
old; I'm short and slim with brown curly hair. I have brown eyes and a tanned skin. I study Law at URBE. I live in San Francisco.
I love any kind of music except gospel music. I like to go out with
my friends, I love my two dogs and finally I love pizza and
hamburgers. I hate getting up early on weekends, lies, stairs and
washing the dishes. My dream is to graduate and get married.


My new friends are:

Her name is Christine but she is also known as Chrepa by those who
know her the best. She is from Maracaibo, Zulia and she is 18 years
old and a regular student at URBE and LUZ. She likes big butts, but
she doesn't like going through stairs and hates to eat chicken. Her
dream is to become a graduate in her major. She doesn't have any
comment about the English subject

His name is Francisco. He is 19 years old and he lives in Maracaibo.
His major is Public Accounting at URBE. He enjoys playing soccer and
dancing salsa music. He hates the Brazilian Soccer Team, vallenato
music and violence. His dream is to graduate and he doesn't have any
comment about the English subject.

No hay comentarios.: